Please use this form to submit your tuition payment electronically. We offer payment via PayPal using MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. You can even pay directly from your bank account.
The seminary has no desire to retain fees that rightfully belong to a student wishing to withdraw. The school must, however, guard its fiscal stability and cover expenses required initiating and maintaining administrative, clerical, and academic support for student service. Accordingly, the refund policy is set forth as follows:
- The application and graduation fees are not refundable.
- The tuition fees are refundable according to the following schedule:
- Within 3 days: 100%, less a $10.00 service charge
- Four to thirty days: 75%, less a $25.00 service charge
- Over 30 days: no refund
- The graduation fee for each degree program is $200.00. This is nonrefundable.
- No diploma or transcript will be issued until all fees are paid.
Paying Through Paypal
Sending money through Paypal is an easy way to pay your tuition, application fees, books and items through our online store. Being an account holder with Paypal won’t affect you in any way because the online payment system doesn’t charge any membership fees.
Take the following steps to make your payment:
- Navigate to Paypal’s homepage and click on “Send Money” near the top of the screen. Click the drop down and select “I’m paying someone in” and select the recipient’s country.
- Enter the exact amount you wish to pay in the blank field under the word “Amount”. Select the type of currency (U.S. dollars).
- Select “Buying something” for the menu titled “My payment is for”.
- Click “Continue” to proceed to next page.
- Type in firstname.lastname@example.org in the field under the word “To”. Enter your email address in the field under the word “From”.
- Click “Continue” to open the personal information page. Enter a password, your name, your address, and your debit or credit card information in the appropriate fields.
- Click the “Agree and create account” at the bottom of the page. The money will be taken from your debit or credit card and deposited into the JBTS Paypal account.