To get started with this course download the Joshua Lesson Package. At the end of each chapter fill out the appropriate section in the Lessons package. At the end of the course, you will be asked to upload your completed package.
If you decided to print out the package please scan your assignment and submit it as a single PDF. If filled out digitally simply upload the edited document (PDF or .docx).
- TO successfully complete this course, students must read Joshua in its entirety in the NASB, KJV, or NKJV.
- The students must read the accompanying coursework in its entirety.
- The students must complete the following lessons with an 80 percent grade to pass.
- Outline one chapter and write a paper on the chapter
- Associate level: 1000 words
- Bachelor level: 1500 words
- Master level: 2500 words
- Doctorate level: 3500 words
Any Questions? Email the seminary at firstname.lastname@example.org.