The seminary has no desire to retain fees that rightfully belong to a student wishing to withdraw. The school must, however, guard its fiscal stability and cover expenses required initiating and maintaining administrative, clerical, and academic support for student service. Accordingly, the refund policy is set forth:
- The application and graduation fees are not refundable.
- The tuition fees are refundable according to the following schedule:
- Within 3 days: 100%, less a $10.00 service charge
- Four to thirty days: 75%, less a $25.00 service charge
- Over 30 days: no refund
- The graduation fee for each degree program is $150.00 and is nonrefundable.
- No diploma or transcript will be issued until all fees are paid.